North Dakota State University is a proud institutional member of The National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD). This institutional membership is supported by funding from the Provost/Faculty Affairs office, Research and Creative Activities, the Office of Teaching and Learning, the Graduate School, and the Colleges of Business, Engineering, and Science and Mathematics.
The NCFDD is an independent professional development center that is 100% dedicated to helping faculty, postdocs, and graduate students make successful transitions throughout their careers. They work with colleges, universities, organizations, and individuals to ensure faculty success. Their programs and services help faculty to increase writing productivity, establish and maintain work-life balance, create broad networks of collegial support on their campus, and develop a committed stance towards their institutional home. Offerings include NCFDD Institutional Membership, the signature Faculty Success Program (FSP), Campus Workshops, and, for newly tenured faculty and FSP alumni, the Post-Tenure Pathfinders Program.
Our institutional membership will provide access to NCFDD’s broad range of online virtual programs and resources, including:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
- Go to http://www.FacultyDiversity.org/Join
- Choose North Dakota State University from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Go to your institution email to find a confirmation email. Click “Activate Account” in the confirmation email.