NDUS Forms and Resources
Program approvals (for new majors, minors, certificates) are completed via CourseLeaf CIM Program Management (Propose New Program).
- Complete and attach New Program Exploration form to Courseleaf program proposal. This step is intended to be a heads up to the State Board of Higher Education and their staff. Normally, it should come about one to four months before the second stage. (Wait for state approval.)
- Complete and attach New Program Request form to CourseLeaf program proposal. The second step requires a more elaborate proposal. This proposal must be approved by the offering department(s). the College(s) Curriculum Committee(s), the Graduate School (if a graduate program), the University Curriculum Committee, the Faculty Senate, the Provost, the President of the University, and the State Board of Higher Education.
New Prefix/College/Department or Change to Prefix/College
- Complete appropriate state form.
- Submit memo on departmental/college letterhead, outlining the request (Word/PDF document).
- Obtain all department and college-level signatures, including for any interdisciplinary departments/colleges.
- Submit paperwork to the Registrar, 110 Ceres Hall.
- Questions? Contact Dr. Rhonda Kitch.