GENERAL EDUCATION COMMITTEE
See the member list for more information.
General Education Program
The purpose of general education at NDSU is to ensure that students acquire knowledge, perspectives, and skills associated with a university education. The program is designed so that graduates will be able to adapt to and anticipate changes in their profession and in society. Graduates also will be able to integrate and use the knowledge and perspectives they have gained to live productive, intellectually rewarding, and meaningful lives.
- Core Undergraduate Learning Experience (CULE)
- Courses Approved for General Education Requirements
- General Education Proposals:
- Administrative Policies
- Forms for New Courses
- Outcomes and Rubrics
- Syllabi Requirements
- Upper Division Writing Requirements
- Guidelines: Incorporating Upper Division Writing in Program Curricula
- Flow Chart for Approving Writing Intensive General Education Courses
- NDSU Center for Writers
- Working Definitions and Essential Considerations for Existing General Education Categories