Writing a disquisition (dissertation, thesis, or master’s paper) is a major hurdle to completing a graduate degree; it requires project planning, research, writing, and lots of revisions. This writing boot camp provides NDSU graduate students the opportunity to work intensively on disquisition writing for the week of June 11th-15th, 2018. For this week, the Center for Writers will sponsor 7 hours of writing a day in a space conducive to productive writing. We will also provide writing consultant support, mini-workshops, and opportunities to discuss writing difficulties and successes. Lunch and a variety of healthy snacks will be provided every day.
By May 28th in order to participate:
• Be committed to a week of writing
• Have formed a committee
• Have had your proposal accepted
• Complete the Center for Writers informational form and emailed it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pay a $50.00 returnable deposit (if attended all 5 days)
• Have your advisor approve your participation by sending an approval email to: email@example.com
Please note: Spaces in the Disquisition Boot Camp are limited and will be awarded on a 1st come, 1st serve basis.