The Group Decision Center encourages area business and non-profit organizations to generate decisions confidently through the use of the Group Decision Center's facilitated virtual meetings.
With the use of virtual discussion, the Group Decision Center can help your business or non-profit accomplish its goals quicker, easier, and more accurately than with conventional meetings. Trained meeting planners guide and facilitate you through the entire process.
Businesses and non-profits have used our services for various projects including:
- Focus Groups
- Topic and Issue-Related Discussion
- Community Planning
- Product Development and Testing
- Market Research and Analysis
- Customer and Product Satisfaction Surveys
- Staff/ Board/Committee Meetings
- Decision Making
- Strategic Planning
- Product Innovation and Process Improvement
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Employee Feedback and Reviews
- Nominations and Elections
Learn more about services the Group Decision Center offers. If you are an organization interested in the Group Decision Center, organize a meeting today by contacting Group Decision Center staff.
Businesses and non-profits, regardless of location, are welcome to book a facilitated meeting through the Group Decision Center.
Your organization will receive the following meeting facilitation services:
- Meeting planning session.
- Expert facilitator.
- Use of Group Decision Center meeting space.
- Option to use a meeting space at your organization.
- Laptop computers.
- Report of all meeting information captured through the virtual meeting software.
- View full list of amenities.
Service rate is $300 per hour
$2* | Campus Parking Passes (Per pass rate)
$75 | Security fee after building hours (Per hour rate)
Actual Cost | Travel Expenses for Group Decision Center Staff
Actual Cost | Catering – Call 701-231-8122 (Reservations & Event Services)
* Order parking passes at least 2 week prior to the scheduled meeting. Refunds for parking passes will not be given if the meeting is canceled.