With the general availability of Advanced Reports, the Classic Reports feature will be removed on October 31, 2020.
After October 31, 2020, you will lose access to any reports created with Classic Reports, including scheduled emails and public reports. If you have not already done so, we encourage you to rebuild reports on the Advanced Reports platform and download a PDF copy of existing Classic Reports you wish to keep.
View Existing Classic Reports:
These are the reports that will become obsolete. You will want to save a pdf of these reports and rebuild them in the Advanced Reports area of Qualtrics (see below).
To view Classic Reports in a user account, navigate through the following (See screenshot above):
- Go to the Advanced Reports page (Reports tab > Reports section)
- Click on the name of the advanced report
- Select View Classic Reports from the dropdown.
- Classic Reports in your account. If you see any reports listed here that you want to keep, you will need to recreate, export, or save them.
View Advanced Reports:
These reports are set up according to the new Advanced Reports. Any reports listed here will still be usable after the October 31, 2020. This section is where you will want to rebuild any reports you found in the Classic Reports section listed above.
To view the current Advanced Reports, navigate through the following (See screenshot above):
- Go to the Advanced Reports page (Reports)
- Click Results
- Your reports will display here.
- Click Create New Report, if you want to recreate a Classic Report.
If you have a question about the newest version of Reports, please visit the Support Page for Advanced Reports. If you’d rather speak to a specialist, our Support Team is always ready to assist. To contact them, please log into your Support Portal or contact Linda Charlton Gunderson, NDSU's resident Qualtrics expert.