Giving to NDSU:
Time, Talent and Resources
Alumni and friends play a critical role in helping educate tomorrow’s leaders. You provide students with opportunities to learn and research. Whether you’re a graduate, corporate partner or friend, NDSU welcomes you to remain or become involved with the Graduate School and graduate student education. We appreciate your commitment to our students’ success.
Giving Financial Support
Your support will help NDSU emerge as a pre-eminent university and shape generations of intellectual leaders. Learn more about giving options below and make a gift (http://www.ndsufoundation.com/annualfund/makegift.htm).
- Annual giving – Gifts of all sizes provide resources crucial to grow and succeed
- Endowed and named funds – Create a legacy that leaves a lasting impression on graduate education
- Gift planning – Gift planning offers creative ways to support graduate education, many of which offer income and tax benefits.
- Graduate Fellowships
- Program enhancement and professional development
Giving Time and Talent
Through the NDSU Alumni Association, the NDSU Graduate School provides opportunities to
- Reconnect with students, faculty and the community
- Public Speaking
- Volunteer Work
- Career Advising
- Recruitment assistance
Serve as an Ambassador
North Dakota State University needs your help in identifying the next generation of graduate students. Encourage top caliber students and exceptional professionals to earn advanced degrees and participate in research programs at NDSU.