Dissertations, Theses, and Papers
The doctoral dissertation, master’s thesis, or master’s paper is a marker of the student’s academic and professional abilities. As such, the student and the student's committee hold primary responsibility for issues of content, language and usage. The Graduate School will review the disquisition to ensure that its formatting is consistent with NDSU’s format guidelines before degree posting is authorized.
- If you have questions or concerns about the formatting of your disquisition, e-mail, call, or schedule a meeting with the Disquisition Processor.
- The Graduate Center for Writers offers individual consultations to assist with the writing process.
- The Technology Learning and Media Center offers support for Microsoft Word and many other software programs, including walk-in assistance during their normal lab hours.
- Our Academic Calendar gives some important dates to keep in mind, to include the initial disquisition submission deadline.
- NDSU’s disquisition resources have been compiled in the below document: