2016 Student Interview Day Scheduled for Monday February 8th
Application deadline is January 1st.
The Ph.D. Program at NDSU is committed to developing the next generation of scholars in the field of CFT through a dedicated mentoring process that includes:
- Active involvement in collaborative research teams where students and faculty engage in a ground-up research process that includes the creation, design, implementation, analysis, and submission of a manuscript for publication each semester while in the program.
- An outcomes-based portfolio option, in lieu of comprehensive exams, that are designed to help students develop a job-ready academic portfolio that includes presentations, publications, and other professional development activities.
- All aspects of training are centered in a social justice perspective that embraces an inclusive approach to training, supervision and research.
- Guaranteed Assistantship Funding - full tuition waiver plus a stipend
- Funding to Attend Professional Conferences
- State of the Art Training & Research Facilities
- Winner of 2012 AAMFT Training Award for Innovation in Training
- Innovative course work on grant writing, research methods, and pedagogy
* The NDSU CFT Program is an LGBT Affirmative Training Program *