About the Family Therapy Center
The Family Therapy Center (FTC) offers affordable, responsive therapy services to individuals, couples, families, and children in the FM area. Therapists at the FTC are doctoral students from the NDSU Couple and Family Therapy (CFT) Program. The CFT program is located within the Department of Human Development and Family Science. Therapists are supervised by NDSU faculty who are clinical members and approved supervisors of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT). Therapists and supervisors adhere to standards set forth by AAMFT. The confidentiality of each client is carefully maintained.
Flexible Hours & Affordable Fees
- We offer appointments from 8am - 8pm, Monday - Friday.
- Fees are based on a sliding scale, taking into account your household income and ability to pay. Fees start at $5 for the community. NDSU students receive services for free.
- To set up an appointment call 701-231-8534. All calls are kept strictly confidential.
Common Topics in Therapy
- Parenting, Parent-Child Struggles
- Sexual & Emotional Abuse
- Family & Partner Violence
- Spiritual and Religious Issues
- Divorce, Separation, Step-family Challenges
- Pre-Marital and Relationship Therapy
- Depression and Anxiety
- Sexual Difficulties
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Challenges
- Sexual Orientation
LGBT Supportive and Affirming Services
We are committed to offering supportive and affirming services to LGBT individuals and their families. See our LGBT Affirmative Therapy Brochure.
1919 N. University Drive Fargo ND in the SGC building (next to the Casey's gas station). The entrance to the FTC is located in the north corner of the L- shaped building. Parking is available directly in front of the building.
Make an Appointment:
All calls are confidential.
NDSU Family Therapy Center
NDSU Dept 2615
PO Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Enrich your relationship. Qualify for the reduced MN license fee!