We are an active family of 5 including three kids: 10-year old boy, 9-year old boy, and 7-year old girl. We are located in south Fargo and are looking for a nanny to watch over our kids during the summer of 2024. Hours are flexible but are generally anticipated to be from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday beginning June 3, 2024 through August 16, 2024.
Compensation will be based on experience.
Primary responsibilities include ensuring the well-being and safety of the kids. General duties will include transporting kids to various sporting events and activities (driver’s license is required), preparing light lunches and snacks, planning and encouraging indoor/outdoor play, overseeing creative and educational tasks/games/crafts, and other misc. daily kid related activities.
To apply, please submit a resume, brief biography, and/or references to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming the perfect nanny into our home!
Job Summary: We are seeking a reliable and experienced nanny to care for our two children aged 5 and 8. The nanny will be responsible for creating a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment in which the children can thrive and develop. The ideal candidate will be patient, kind, and have a passion for working with children.
- Create a safe and nurturing environment for the children.
- Plan and prepare meals and snacks for the children.
- Assist with homework and school projects.
- Engage the children in age-appropriate activities such as games, crafts, and outdoor play.
- Transport the children to and from school and extracurricular activities.
- Perform light housekeeping duties such as laundry, dishes, and tidying up after the children.
- Communicate regularly with the parents regarding the children’s progress and needs.
- High school diploma and/or bachelor’s degree or pursuing post-secondary degree(s).
- Previous childcare work experience a plus.
- CPR and First Aid certification.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
We will provide competitive pay in line with level of experience. Please reach out to Megan Glasow with inquires at email@example.com.
My husband and I are looking for a part-time nanny beginning mid to end of January 2024 for our newborn. He would be between 8-10 weeks old at the time. We would need someone that would be willing to watch him 2-3 days per week for 8-9 hours while I return to clinicals and work. Each semester the days of the week may change depending on my clinical schedule but I know we will for sure need every other Friday coverage. We are looking for someone with experience with newborn care and holds an active infant CPR & first aid certification and ability to transport themselves downtown. We live right downtown in a 3 bedroom apartment with a dog and a cat who both love people. Pay range $15-18/hour depending on experience. Please email a resume to Haley & Ben Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org and contact with any questions!
I am looking for someone to watch my three boys while I am at work from Monday-Friday starting at 2:30 or 3:00 until about 5:30 or 6:00. The boys are ages 6, 3, and 3 months and I am located in south Fargo. Rate is negotiable depending on experience and being CPR certified. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Please contact me at 218-340-6748.