Information Technology Services - Technology support
Tips for Writing in HDFS - printable document with tips.
Trio Programs - Services and programs for students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Tutoring- Academic Collegiate Enhancement (ACE Tutoring)
Writing and formatting papers using American Psychological Association (APA) style
Writing - Center for Writers
Writing Resources from the OWL at Purdue
Additionally, students from all majors with general advising questions may also stop in the CAD to:
- Identify advisors and get assistance scheduling an appointment to learn about other NDSU majors
- Ask basic questions about general education requirements
- Understand academic policies at NDSU
- Receive guidance on academic major, including how to add/change a major/minor
- Get referrals to academic resources on campus