Strategic Plan 2022-2027
NDSU Goal 1: Diversity, Inclusivity, and Respect
Goal: Create and maintain an open and collegial environment to promote inclusivity and diversity as a cornerstone of education, research, and outreach.
NDSU Goal 2: Student Success and Achievement
Sub-Goal #1: Effectively and efficiently deliver high quality/affordable education which can be completed by students in a timely fashion utilizing curricula considered to be at the forefront of the respective discipline.
Sub-Goal #2: Recruit and retain a high-quality student body.
NDSU Goal 3: Research and Creative Activity
GOAL: To have the CHP recognized nationally and internationally for its research excellence in the advancement of health and wellness for the benefit of the state and our global society.
- Sub-Goal #1: Increase the commitment of resources to support sustainable research growth with public impact.
- Sub-Goal #2: Increase research and scholarship productivity within the College.
NDSU Goal 4: Education, Extension, and Outreach
- Sub-Goal #1: Health professions training, research, and service activities of the College support the needs of North Dakota.
NDSU Goal 5: Resource Planning and Development
GOAL: Support and enhance innovation and excellence through strategic investments in sustainable infrastructure.
- Sub-Goal #1: Prioritize resources for institutional effectiveness based on strategic plan initiatives.
- Sub-Goal #2: Enhance efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity of our human resources.