Degrees and Programs Offered
Related Minors of Study
- College of Agriculture, Food Systems & Natural Resources
- College of Art, Humanities & Social Sciences
- School of Business
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- College of Science and Mathematics
Curriculum Guides for all majors and minors
- Master of Science in Nursing application information
- Pharmacy (Entry-level Pharm.D.) application and PCAT information
- MS or PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences application information
Contact Kris Errett regarding the Allied Sciences programs
Contact Karla Haug regarding the Nursing BSN programs
Contact Liz Frannea regarding the Pharm.D. program.
Contact Janet Krom regarding the M.S. or Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Contact Stefanie Meyer regarding the M.S. in Public Health
North Dakota State University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, public assistance status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or status as a U.S. veteran. Direct inquiries to the Vice President for Equity, Diversity and Global Outreach, 205 Old Main, (701)231-7708.
- Powerpoint on page includes members of advisory council