We are continually grateful for all gifts designated to the NDSU College of Health Professions. Gifts from alumni and friends make it possible to provide the kind of educational opportunities that has earned NDSU its reputation as one of the finest schools in the nation to educate health professionals in pharmacy, nursing, allied sciences and public health.
What to Give to
- College of Health Professions Annual Fund- Annual Fund dollars enhance the level of quality throughout the college, from instructional technology to facilities needs to faculty recruitment.
- In Memory or In Honor- Gifts in memory or in honor of an individual or business may be given in any amount and designated to any of the areas listed.
- Sudro Society- Sudro Society provides a select membership to those alumni who wish to make an annual contribution to the college to support projects that otherwise might not be funded.
- Dean's Endowment Scholarship Fund- Contributions at any level to this invested fund support annual student scholarships.
- Indvidual/Corporation Sponsored Student Scholarship- Many alumni and friends provide scholarship support to deserving students.
- Individual/Corporation Endowed Student Scholarship- Earnings and interest from endowed funds provide student scholarship support on an on-going basis.
Ways to Give
We all know the traditional means we can use to contribute to charitable causes we feel strongly about, such as cash, credit cards and automatic payments taken monthly from our checking account. All of these can be handled through the College of Health Professions along with the NDSU Development Foundation. Other ways to give include: securities, real estate, retirement plans, certificates of deposit, and insurance policies. The foundation also has made it possible to give online and designate your gift to the college.
Vice President of Development