College of Health Profession Student Organizations
Explore your academic, professional, social, cultural, recreational, and community service interests through a student organization. We can help you find an organization that fits your interests. There are plenty of benefits when you get involved. Meet other students, develop interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills, and have some fun while you do it. There are many organizations you can choose from. Get involved for your own unique NDSU Experience.
- College of Health Professions Ambassadors
- NDSHP/ASHP (American Society of Health-System Pharmacists)
- AAPS (American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists)
- APha ASP (Academy of Student Pharmacists)
- CPFI (Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International)
- Kappa Psi
- NAPP (Native American Professional Programs)
- NCPA (National Community Pharmacists Association)
- PLS (Phi Lambda Sigma)
- Rho Chi
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- SAS (Students of Allied Sciences)
- SNA (Student Nurses' Association)
The Script is a periodic publication sponsored by Phi Lambda Sigma chapter of NDSU. If you have any announcements or upcoming events that you would like included, leave the information in the Phi Lambda Sigma mailbox located in the Dean's office (Sudro 123).