You can craft your own way to #ExperienceNDSU. Student organizations provide you many opportunities to explore your academic, professional, social, cultural, recreational and community service interests. Be involved to enrich your college experience. The College of Health Professions offers assistance to find an organization that fits your interests. It's an opportunity for you to develop interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills. Plus meet other students and have some fun along the way. There are many choices when it comes to deciding which organization to join. Explore to find the right fit for your interests.
- College of Health Professions Ambassadors
- NDSHP/ASHP (American Society of Health-System Pharmacists)
- AAPS (American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists)
- ASP (Academy of Students of Pharmacy)
- CPFI (Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International)
- Kappa Psi
- NAPP (Native American Professional Programs)
- NCPA (National Community Pharmacists Association)
- PLS (Phi Lambda Sigma)
- Rho Chi
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- SAS (Students of Allied Sciences)
The Script is a periodic publication sponsored by Phi Lambda Sigma chapter of NDSU. If you have any announcements or upcoming events that you would like included, leave the information in the Phi Lambda Sigma mailbox located in the Dean's office (Sudro 123).