The Sudro Society
The NDSU Pharmacy Program is nationally recognized for producing outstanding pharmacy professionals. We've built a tradition of excellence that stands second to none. We want to maintain that strong tradition. Dedicated alumni and friends play an important role in helping the college grow and thrive. To honor this support, a giving club for pharmacy "the Sudro Society" has been established to recognize individuals who make annual, unrestricted contributions totaling $1,000 or more to benefit the college.
What will my gift do?
When you join the Sudro Society, your investment provides a crucial base of annual support. State funding provides an estimated 30 percent of operating costs. Your generous gift allows the college to respond to new initiatives, urgent program needs and special opportunities such as:
- Instructional technology advancements.
- Professional support for faculty and staff.
- Opportunities for students to enhance their education by attending and presenting at state, regional and national meetings.
- Alumni relations efforts such as events and our newsletter.
What are my membership benefits?
- Inclusion in the Honor Roll of Sudro Society members, listed in the Pharmacy Alumni News.
- Sudro Society pin.
- Insider letter from the dean with the most up-to-date college news.
- Invitations to special seasonal events.
- Networking opportunities with colleagues.
- Chance to join with former classmates in providing for the future of the profession.
- The feeling one receives when giving to benefit others.
What are the membership terms?
- Alumni, friends of NDSU and companies or organizations are welcome to participate.
- A gift of $1,000 to the society qualifies for membership.
- Membership is renewed annually on a fiscal year basis, July 1 through June 30.
- Matching gifts from a donor's company also will be credited toward an individual's membership.
- Gifts can be made to honor a retirement or to memorialize a friend or loved one.
- Sudro Society gifts also qualify toward membership in the NDSU Development Foundation Clubs and Societies (President's Circle, Medallion Societies, etc.).
- Gifts less than $1,000 annually will be recognized as Friends of Sudro Society.
- Gifts are tax deductible.