Welcome to the 8th Year of NDSU’s Let’s Move in Homeschool Program!!!
We hope that you and your families will be able to join us for the upcoming Spring semester! The philosophy of the program is to provide children with enjoyable, age-appropriate physical activity experiences in an emotionally and physically safe environment. Our Spring 2020 program emphasizes personal fitness and individual success.
All lessons are standards-based with an emphasis on personal success throughout. Instruction is provided by junior and senior-level physical education majors under the direction and supervision of NDSU faculty. Each session consists of 10 classes at the total semester cost of $15/child with a $30/max per family.
Program Director Dr. Jenny Linker can be reached at email@example.com or (701)231-8676 for additional information.
Hello Homeschool Families!
Registration is now available for the Spring 2020 NDSU Let’s Move in Homeschool physical education program. The program is open to children ages 5-12 years and will run on Tuesdays starting February 11th and continue through April 28th (with no class March 17th or April 21st). Sessions will be held 12:30 - 1:15 p.m. and 1:15 - 2:00 p.m. Spring sessions include Physical Education lessons only (Health lessons are only in the Fall semesters). Your child’s class time and group will be determined after registration closes, as we need to make groups of similar ages so they are developmentally appropriate.
Cost for the entire program (10 sessions) is $15 total for 1 child or $30 total for 2 or more children.
Please read and carefully follow all of the registration instructions:
1. Registration will close on Friday, January 17th, 2020.
2. You will use NDSU Marketplace to register for the program – to complete registration you will need to pay via credit card or check within this online platform.
3. When you first enter the marketplace using the appropriate link below, you will enter a quantity of “1” despite the number of children you are registering.
4. The registration will prompt you to fill out and return a Waiver form (one for each child – requires a Witness Signature) via mail, email, or fax.
5. As you register, please be sure to scroll all the way (left to right and down) to ensure all required boxes are filled in.
6. For the “Medical conditions/allergies/other info we should know to effectively work with your children” and “Do your children have any additional learning needs (i.e. help with writing/reading at grade level)” prompts
- You must indicate which child you are referring to within the comments box – otherwise, we will not know which of your children you are referring.
- If none, please type “None.”
7. Once you have filled in your information and advance to the next screen, a summary of your information will appear. Please note, the summary of your information will not appear in the order in which you answered the prompts – do not worry about this.
8. When you have successfully advanced through the entire registration process (4 screens I believe). You will receive a completed message and a confirmation/receipt via email. Please be sure to advance through all the screens or your registration will not be complete.
If you are registering only 1 child, use this link: https://epayment.ndus.nodak.edu/C22800_ustores/web/classic/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=7881&SINGLESTORE=true
If you are registering 2 or more children, use this link: https://epayment.ndus.nodak.edu/C22800_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=7880&SINGLESTORE=true
We look forward to working with your children this semester!
Dr. Jenny Linker