Content | Navigation |

Long-Term Care Insurance

There are two companies that offer long-term care policies to our employees.  Employees may elect to apply for a long-term care policy and the premiums can be paid via payroll deduction.

  1. Unum
  2. CNA (Continental Casualty Company)
    Policy information and application materials are available from the Human Resources and Payroll office.

Student Focused. Land Grant. Research University.

Follow NDSU
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • RSS
  • Google Maps

North Dakota State University
Phone: +1 (701) 231-8961 / Fax: (701) 231-9686
Campus address: SGC 102
Physical/delivery address: 1919 University Dr N, Fargo, ND 58102
Mailing address: NDSU Dept. 3140 / PO Box 6050 / Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Page manager: Human Resources/Payroll

Last Updated: Friday, May 08, 2015 4:10:07 PM