Congratulations to our new graduates
The College of Human Development and Education is proud of our 293 students who graduated last month. We asked the graduating seniors about their favorite college memories. Here are a few of our favorite answers:
- “Meeting lifelong friends and getting to travel with them. Also, the opportunity to be involved in undergraduate research.”
- “Finding and honing my passion for educating youth.”
- “The opportunity to have a full-time internship and be able to go anywhere for it.”
- “Switching my major to interior design was the best thing.”
- “Coming back nearly 20 years later to complete my degree and having the online courses and support in which to do so.”
- “Getting my dream job.”
This is what it’s all about. We’re happy to welcome our newest alumni and excited to keep in touch.
We’re getting ready to welcome incoming freshman this summer during NDSU’s Student and Family Orientation. I’ll be speaking with the parents, which is always a highlight for me.
Thank you for your ongoing support and engagement with the college. Please feel free to contact me with your news and updates. Enjoy your summer months with friends and family!
Margaret Fitzgerald, Dean
College of Human Development and Education
NDSU Dept. 5230 PO Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050