Content | Navigation |

Updating your Address

Immigration regulations require international students to update any change in home address AND employer’s address. This update must be made within 10 days of the change. 

F-1 students on OPT are also required to keep their addresses current, even if you are no longer living in Fargo. Even if you are living in a residence hall and move down the hall to a different room, you must still report that type of change.


Click here to update your address!

Student Focused. Land Grant. Research University.

Follow NDSU
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • RSS
  • Google Maps

Office of International Student and Study Abroad Services
North Dakota State University
Phone: +1 (701) 231-7895 - Fax: +1 (701) 231-1014
Campus address: Memorial Union 116
Physical/delivery address: 1401 Administration Ave / Memorial Union 116, Fargo, ND  58102
Page manager: International Student and Study Abroad Services

Last Updated: Monday, August 17, 2015 10:43:39 AM