You will receive an email from the Graduate School 1 day after you have confirmed your enrollment. This email will include a link and instructions on how to complete the process for verifying your immigration needs.
The first step in coming to NDSU as an international student is to apply to the Graduate School. Please see the resources below for graduate admission.
Click here to visit the NDSU Graduate School website.
Visit this page to learn about Graduate School procedures for International Applicants.
After you have been admitted, you will work with the ISSAS office to obtain the necessary immigration documentation to attend NDSU as an international student.
- Financial Documentation Guidelines for receiving an I-20 or DS-2019
- Do you need your I-20 or DS-2019 mailed? Request Express Mail (FedEx) here
- Orientation Information for New Students
- Statement of International Student Responsibilities
- Immigration Resources for Students
- Ways to Contact our Office