Content | Navigation |

Tax Seminars

Each Spring semester, the Office of International Programs (OIP) helps organize tax seminars to assist international students. 

Upcoming Tax Seminars:
Dates to be announced later!

What to bring with to any tax seminar:

Social Security Number
1099 INT, 1099 MIS
Any stock or dividend forms
1098T for tuition
Any other proof of income or expense (i.e. medical bills, charity donations, major items sales tax, etc.)
Bank account information for refunds

All international students and scholars who have earned U.S. source income during 2012 MUST file federal and state income tax returns by April 15, 2013.

Please note that staff members at the Office of International Programs are not trained in taxes and are not able to answer tax questions.

Here are direct links to some of the most common tax forms and instructions you may need as an international student: 

All other tax forms and instructions can be downloaded and printed from: for federal tax forms and instructions, and for North Dakota tax forms and instructions.

More tax information

Click here for additional tax information for persons in F-1 and J-1 status.

Information about seminars for State taxes to be provided at a later date.


Student Focused. Land Grant. Research University.

Follow NDSU
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • RSS
  • Google Maps

Office of International Student and Study Abroad Services
North Dakota State University
Phone: +1 (701) 231-7895 - Fax: +1 (701) 231-1014
Campus address: Memorial Union 116
Physical/delivery address: 1401 Administration Ave / Memorial Union 116, Fargo, ND  58102
Page manager: International Student and Study Abroad Services

Last Updated: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 10:30:10 AM
Privacy Statement