Junior/Senior International Undergraduate Base Tuition Rate Scholarship
- A student must be in F-1 student status and be authorized by the U.S. Immigration Service to attend NDSU
- A student must be pursing an undergraduate degree
- A student must have successfully completed a minimum of 12 credits each semester at NDSU since initial enrollment unless an international student adviser approved a lesser load
- A student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 at NDSU
- Student must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Students must be classified as a junior by the end of the Spring Semester in which they are applying (will have earned 60 credits) -and-
- Have attended NDSU for a minimum of two semesters
- Have not received the junior senior scholarship twice previously
- Preference will be given to students who have attended NDSU for at least four semesters and who have never received the award.
Application cycle is currently closed.