Collaborations, Partnerships, and Outreach
ITS works to form relationships with individuals, campuses, departments, and external organizations to help create a collaboratative IT environment at NDSU. We will continue to actively pursue opportunities to partner and collaborate with others to address the many challenges associated with delivering and supporting technologies which will optimize the educational and research goals of students, faculty, and staff at NDSU and across the state.
The following list represents a few organizations ITS considers to be partners, resources, or support organizations.
North Dakota Partnerships
- Higher Education Computer Network (HECN)
- Interactive Video Network (IVN)
- Legislative Bill Tracking System
- Skills & Technology Training Center
- National Internet2 Site
- North Dakota Internet2 Site
Projects and Proposals