Resources and Tutorials
- How Do I Log In to Blackboard?
- Quick Start Videos for Faculty (New!)
- Quick Start Videos for Students
- Create Courses (Instructors)
- Adding a Course Banner
- Master/Child (combined) Courses
- Request Organization
Clean Up Your Course Lists!
Most people ask us to delete their old courses because they no longer want to see them in My Courses or Course List when they log into Blackboard - they want it to be tidier!
To hide past courses on both the Home and Courses tabs:
- Click the round gear-like icon at the top of the My Courses and/or Course List modules to open a page which lists each course with check marks under Course Name, Course ID, Instructors, Announcements, and Tasks
-- or --
- Remove the check marks after the courses you want to hide then click Submit - they won't display in the course list anymore
- Replace the check marks and the hidden classes will reappear in your course list
- To move a course to a new position in the list, move the mouse pointer to the left of the "Select All" checkbox | click and drag the course to a new position | click Submit