Before you arrive on campus
You have the option to make your first day easier by completing the following. These items can be done from anywhere; you don't have to be on campus.
- Activate your accounts once your supervisor gives you an employee ID (emplID) number.
- Check your email so you don't miss any important messages.
- Get the latest version of Microsoft Office software for free for your home computer.
- Set up NDSU email on your personal devices if you wish to stay connected from off campus:
- Instructions for your phone or tablet
- Instructions for your personal (home) computer