Departmental Printing Topics
In October 2009, ITS implemented a project designed to free up network addresses for the ever-growing number of computing devices on campus. This project included renaming and reassigning network addresses for the many network printers and Lanier stations on campus. This project has been successfully completed.
The following steps will walk you through the process of purchasing and deploying a networked departmental printer/Lanier
- Preferred Printer Models (What to buy)
- How do I request a printer to be put on the network
- Securing your network printer
- How to print to your network printer
- Send scans to email
Lanier Printers / Scanners / Copiers / FAX on campus are provided by Print and Copy Services, 231-2000.
- Manual Lanier Printer Setup (Windows 7)
- Manual Lanier Printer Setup (Windows 10)
- Manual Lanier Printer Setup (Mac)
- Lanier Scanner Setup
- Lanier LAN-Fax