Change your File Services password
- Go to www.ndsu.edu/enroll
- Log in using the your NDSU electronic ID and password
- Click Change Password
- Read the guidelines carefully before selecting a new password
- Enter your current (old) password
- Enter a new password
- Enter your new password a second time to verify that you have entered it correctly
- Click Quit when finished and then close your Web browser
- You will use your new password to access File Services, computer clusters, Wireless and Library services.
If you forget your password:
Stop by the IT Help Desk with your NDSU picture ID.