Preferred hardware (ITS Required)
Recently, computers have taken three weeks to arrive.
*New Process - Log in through campus email
Why buy a preferred PC though ITS?
Information Technology Services (ITS) is working with the NDSU Bookstore to facilitate HP computer configurations and purchase options.
The preferred models provide robust and powerful computers for most uses, improve service and save money by:
- streamlining ordering and saving time and money spent researching all the options available
- work with the Bookstore to achieve faster delivery times
- allowing ITS to inventory your standard computer hardware for you, and start the ticket for setup
- enhancing support through a common hardware base
- ITS is able to leverage the common hardware to provide faster and more consistent installations
- The systems will be delivered direct to ITS for faster setup
The campus agreement includes Microsoft Office 2016 at no cost. Prices are subject to change without notice. Your department will receive the IDB (inter departmental bill) from the Bookstore.
CD-DVD-RW drives are no longer standard. With the move away from CD drives by the manufacturer, ITS recommends departments purchase and keep an external CD drive for common use among department members.
$680 - HP 800 G3 Mini
$963 - 830 G5 EliteBook 12.5"
$971- 840 G5 EliteBook 14"
$961- 850 G5 EliteBook 15.6"
$1,205 - Elite X360 Convertible
$143 - i7
$105 - Upgrade to 512GB SDD HDD
$109 - Upgrade to 16GB RAM
$30 - Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
$129 - Intel i7 - 8550
$108 - Upgrade to 512GB SSD HDD
$ 90 - Upgrade to 16GB RAM
$ 79 - UltraSlim Dock
$ 17 - Basic Carry Case
$ 28 - Wireless Keyboard and mouse
$ 226 - Intel i7
$129 - Upgrade to 512GB SSD HDD
$283 - Upgrade to 16GB RAM
$ 39 - HP Active Pen
$ 28 - Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Monitor Options for both Desktops and Laptops
$137 - 21.5" Elite Display
$238 - 24" Elite Display
$303 - 27" Elite Display
$ 25 - Speaker Bar