NDSU Email Account Setup
Email and Office 365 Migration - Fall 2016
Email, calendar and other Microsoft Office 365 services soon will be moved to the North Dakota University System’s Office 365 service. We anticipate this change will take place by the start of the spring 2017 semester. Visit the Email and Office 365 Migration page for the latest updates.
To set up your Microsoft Office 365 account, which includes email, calendar and other services:
- Go to the Microsoft Office 365 login page (right click to open in a new tab or window)
- Enter your email address (typically FirstName.LastName@ndsu.edu)
- Enter the password associated with your NDSU Electronic ID.
- Click Sign in
Note: If you receive a message that your account is blocked, you may need to wait for up to 30 minutes after you activated your NDSU Electronic ID before you can sign into your NDSU email account
- An Outlook Web App page should now load, choose your language and Time Zone and click OK to finish
- You should now see your Inbox