Who/What does this affect?
E-mail at NDSU and NDUS will be unavailable for the duration of the outage.
***Note: No e-mail will be lost during this outage.
All users of services hosted at the HECN south location NDSU, including but not limited to (see below), will experience brief intermittent outages during this time:
- NDSU’s www.ndsu.edu website
- Sod cluster users
- Cluster authentication in all campus computer clusters at BSC and NDSU
- webstor.ndsu.nodak.edu (webdev)
- NDSU Oracle Calendar (including the web access)
- Novell file sharing and printing
- GroupWise e-mail and web access client
- Internet access will fail over to the backup server if you are configured properly. If you are not configured properly, you will not be able to access network resources on or off campus.
- Blackboard and the Blackboard transaction server
- Wireless access
- Users of the internal and external enrollment management services pages
What is happening?
There will be an outage to perform routine maintenance.
When is this happening?
Date: Thursday, October 5, 2006
Time: 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. CDT
Please contact the ITS Help Desk at 231-8685, option 1, if you have any questions about this notification.