NEW POLICY!! Please read over the Late Equipment Policy, which now includes late fees, before making a reservation.
If you want to make a cluster reservation, please see our Cluster Reservation page.
Equipment is available for check out at the IT Help Desk in Quentin Burdick Building 150A. Please be sure to read the updated equipment reservation and checkout policies before making your reservation. Equipment users will be held responsible for any late, lost, or damaged equipment.
- Digital Camcorders
- GoPro Hero3
- 4K HD Camcorder
- Digital Cameras
- Point and Shoot
- Digital SLR (See this presentation for instructions)
- Document Cameras
- Handy Recorders
- Desktop Speakers
- Projectors (available to NDSU staff and faculty members only)
- Remote Mice
- Podcast Recording Equipment (Pods)
- Card Readers
All equipment reservations must be made online at http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/ndsu/scheduleIT/.
- Information on using the online reservation system can be found under Using phpScheduleIT.
- You will receive an email confirmation when the process is complete.
For equipment information, call the IT Help Desk at 231-8685, Option 2.