The Instructional Services team supports effective and innovative use of technology in the learning environment. Ultimately, we seek to provide efficient, effective services for the betterment of teaching and learning at NDSU.
The following learning technologies support the educational mission of the university.
- Blackboard (online course management system)
- Instrumented Classrooms
- SMART Interactive Technologies (Interactive boards and podiums)
- Multimedia Tools
- Content Delivery Tools - Video and Print Quick Start Guides
- Video and Web Conferencing
- Personal Response System
- Social Computing
- OMR Test Scoring System
ITS staff provide support and training for these technologies. Visit these sites for more information about the learning opportunities available:
- Contact us to arrange one-on-one consultation or customized group trainings.
By request, we can also provide training and support for you technology related coursework, assignments and class projects. Find out more.