- What is Blackboard Collaborate?
NDSU has access to the state-wide license for Blackboard Collaborate which is a collaboration platform designed specifically for education composed of four core capabilities. It is a "live" interactive virtual environment for communication, presentation, interaction and instruction. If you are unfamiliar with the products, you can view the demo "Blackboard Collaborate".
Blackboard Collaboration Web Conferencing Orientation
Getting Started with Blackboard Collaborate
First Time Users:
Blackboard Collaborate Launcher
The Blackboard Collaborate Launcher is a utility for Windows and Mac. It provides a convenient and reliable way for you to launch your Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing sessions and recordings. For more information click Blackboard Collaborate Launcher
- Launch Blackboard Collaborate From Windows and install the Windows Launcher
- Launch Blackboard Collaborate From Mac and install the Mac Launcher
Audio Setup Wizard
Click Audio>Audio Configuration>Using the Audio Setup Wizard (from the table of contents menu)
On Demand Learning Center - Documentation and Recorded Training
- Faculty click on the For Moderators heading
- Students click on the For Participants heading