Using the Course Enrollments Tool
- Open the Blackboard Manager utility (https://apps.ndsu.edu/bb-manager/leader/coursewizard/start)
- Enter the Username and Password you use to log in to Blackboard on the Central Authentication Service (CAS) page to log in to the utility
- Click Course Enrollments to see a list of all of your courses currently available on Blackboard
- Click on the Course Id for the course you wish to manage
- To manually ADD a student to this course - enter their student id or email address in the Student ID box below Manually Add Student
- To RE-ADD a student who has officially dropped the course - click the Add link below the Student ID column in the list of Dropped Students - the student's grade history and coursework will reappear in the Blackboard Grade Center once the next scheduled enrollment capture is processed
- To REMOVE a manually-added student from the course later - click the Remove link below the Student ID column in the list of Manually Added Students
Any enrollment changes made using the Course Enrollments tool in the Blackboard Manager utility will take effect the next time enrollments are processed (several times daily). You may not see the enrollment changes in your course immediately.
Once a student has been added to a Blackboard course manually, they can no longer be dropped automatically from the Blackboard course if they drop the course in Campus Connection later. Instructors must manually Remove these students using Course Enrollments in the Blackboard Manager utility.