Resources and Tutorials
- Logging into Bb
- Create Courses (Instructors)
- Master/Child (combined) Courses
- "Really Quick-Start"
- Quick-Start for Students
- Request Organization
- Blackboard Rubrics
- Tests / Surveys / Pools
- SafeAssign (Anti-Plagiarism)
- Grade Center (Instructors)
- My Grades (Students)
Logging into Blackboard
All NDSU faculty, staff and students automatically have a Blackboard login when they have activated their electronic services at NDSU. Blackboard uses the same login name and password that the cluster machines and classroom teaching machines use.
New faculty, staff, and students must activate their computer services before they can start using them. Please visit the Getting Started page for assistance, or contact the ITS Help Desk directly.
How do I log in?
- Go to the NDSU home page at www.ndsu.edu . Choose Online Services from the menu at the bottom of the screen and click Blackboard.
- The following window appears:
Enter your NDSU username and password into the blanks provided and choose login. (Your username is some version of your firstname.lastname, and you set your password at the http://enroll.nodak.edu web site.
- Note that important system announcements appear at the bottom of the screen, and that people without NDSU logins can do the tasks listed on the right side of the screen.
What if I can't log in?
Please contact the NDSU Help Desk for help with login problems.
- Via phone: (701) 231 8685
- In person: Help Desk locations at150A QBB, Downtown Campus 420, Library 14