Using the OMR Test Scoring Service
- Complete the necessary answer sheets and stack them in the correct order.
- Submit and pick-up exams and scored results at the IT Help Desk window (150 QBB or Barry Hall 270) during regular IT Help Desk hours.
- OMR jobs are processed by IT Help Desk staff within 24-48 hours.
- You will be notified via email when the OMR job is ready for pick-up.
- Indicate how you want results sent to you to the Help Desk staff:
Your NDSU photo ID is required to submit and pick up exams. Our goal is to be sure only authorized persons have access to that exam and/or the scored results.
Answer sheets must be stacked in this order when submitted:
Every OMR job must include the INFO, KEY, and STUDENT sheets – the WEIGHT sheet must be included only when any question is to be worth more than one point.
- All sheets must be stacked face-up with the name grids aligned
- If subjective questions are used, the instructor must mark each student answer sheet with the number of points the student earned on the subjective question(s). Align this score in the SPECIAL CODES grid so the last or right-most digit ends in the "P" column
You will receive an Incident Number for each bundle of sheets you leave for scoring. This Incident Number becomes part of any output text files delivered to you as well.