Get certified for free, forever - in under a week
If you are an NDSU student. staff, or faculty member, you can earn over $1000 in certifications free through the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Program.
Boost your resume through the many perks that come with certification and polish your skills or learn something new. Receive training software to practice with at your own pace (up to a year), on your own device, and pick when to take your exam when you're ready. Vouchers are limited, so stop in now to get certified though NDSU!
Stop in the Technology Learning and Media Center at QBB 150C to register , receive your GMetrix code, and answer and questions you may have.
Check out your options for certification, download GMetrix onto your personal device, and practice as little or as much as you like!
Once you pass one practice test with a score of 70% or above, you are ready to certify!
Certified individuals in any programs recieve:
- A digital certificate that never expires
- A physical certificate if you choose, mailed to your address
- A unique LinkedIn badge indicating your certification to employers
- Proven proficiency in the 3rd most requested skill in any industry (Source)
- Increased effectiveness and initiative in the workplace (Source)
- Opportunities to automatically receive additional certifications
Take a single exam to receive any of the following certifications:
|-Word Associate||-Word Expert||-Access Expert*|
|-Excel Associate||-Excel Expert||-Outlook Associate*|
|-PowerPoint Associate||*Not yet available|
After taking multiple exams, you automatically qualify for the MOS Associate and MOS Expert certifications through the following paths: