Add a photo to personalize your account in Office 365 and Lync
NDSU faculty and staff can add a photo to Microsoft Office 365 and Lync to personalize their profile and the communication they send through these tools.
Professional faculty and staff photos are taken free of charge by NDSU Publications Services. Generally speaking, any photo that reflects the professionalism of our workplace will suffice.
Upload your photo
- Open a new Web browser tab and go to: https://portal.microsoftonline.com
- Log in using your NDSU email address and password
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner, and then choose Options
- With the Account tab selected, scroll down and click Edit information
- With the Photo tab selected, click Change
- Click Choose file, and then browse for and upload your image
It may take up to an hour for the change to take effect in Outlook or Lync. If the image looks distorted, the original may need to be resized (square photo dimensions work best) and uploaded again.
More information about Office 365 is available on the ITS website.
Contact the IT Help Desk at 231-8685 (option 1) or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance.