Students who moving to campus during NDSU Opening Weekend can stop by the IT Help Desk for all of their technology support needs!
Get help connecting devices to the wireless Internet, setting up email, accessing academic online services, and more. The IT Help Desk is the first stop for all technology-related questions. Call 701-231-8685, email email@example.com, visit the IT Help Desk website to chat with a consultant, or stop by one of two Help Desk locations:
Main IT Help Desk – QBB 150
- Saturday, Aug. 19, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 20, Noon – 10 p.m.
Remote IT Help Desk – Memorial Union Main Level, One Stop Desk
- Saturday, Aug. 19, Noon - 6 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 20, Noon – 6 p.m.
Wireless Clinics: Get Help Connecting Devices to Wireless
Students moving into the residence halls can also visit one of the Wireless Clinic locations to get help connecting their devices to the campus wireless network. Wireless clinics are open noon - 6 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 20, at the following locations:
- West Dining Center Basement (Serving Pavek, Seim, Sevrinson & Thompson Halls)
- Residence Dining Center (Serving Weible & Reed/Johnson Halls)
- Memorial Union Main Floor, One Stop Desk (Serving Burgum, Churchill, Dinan & Stockbridge Halls)