The university's wireless network provides students, faculty, staff and sponsored guests with wireless Internet access on all NDSU campuses, including the main campus, downtown campus and the NDSU Nursing at Sanford Health campus in Bismarck.
A one-time setup is required to connect each device to the wireless network:
- Connect laptops, tablets and smartphones to the preferred eduroam network
- Connect wireless gaming and media devices in the residence halls
Beat the lines at the IT Help Desk by stopping by a Wireless Clinic during NDSU Opening Weekend. Staff are available noon - 6 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 20, to help students connect their laptops, smartphones and other devices to the wireless Internet on campus.
Wireless Clinic Locations
- West Dining Center Basement (Serving Pavek, Seim, Sevrinson & Thompson Halls)
- Residence Dining Center (Serving Weible & Reed/Johnson Halls)
- Memorial Union Main Floor, One Stop Desk (Serving Burgum, Churchill, Dinan & Stockbridge Halls)
Contact the NDSU IT Help Desk if you have questions or need assistance.