Google Classroom is often used in programs associated with K-12 and is now available in NDSU's G-Suite. NDSU faculty and students can use Classroom to communicate and stay organized.
Instructors can use it to:
- Create and manage online course areas and assignments
- Give direct, real-time feedback
Students can use it to:
- Keep track of coursework and materials
- Share resources and interact with peers
- Get feedback
- Create an online portfolio
Contact the IT Help Desk at 701-231-8685 or email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance.