Covered by the University System
Academic Learning, Academic Research
Student, Faculty and Staff Personal Computers
Type of License:
Annual renewable (Aug 8)
Windows and Mac
Obtain the Software
Order This Product
To order this product for installation on NDSU-owned and student, faculty and staff personal computers, follow the instructions below.
NDSU-owned computers, contact your departmental software contact to place an order.
Faculty and staff personal computers, complete and submit the Mathematica order form to request a home-use license from Wolfram.
Student personal computers:
- Create an account (new users only), using your @ndsu.edu email address
- Go to user.wolfram.com and click Create Account
- Fill out form using your @ndsu.edu email address, and then click Create Wolfram ID
- Check your NDSU email, and then click the link to validate your Wolfram ID
- Request the download and key
- Fill out the Mathematica order form to request an Activation Key
- Click the Product Summary page link to access your license
- Click Get Downloads and select Download next to your platform
- Run the installer on your machine, and enter Activation Key when prompted
Mathematica is an integrated technical computing system, combining interactive calculation (both numeric and symbolic), visualization tools, and a complete programming environment.
Available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
TYPE OF LICENSE
Annually renewable on August 8; unlimited licenses available
Who can use the software
How can the software be used
- Academic (Teaching and Learning)
- Academic Research
Where can the software be used
- ITS-supported computer labs
- NDSU-owned computers
- Faculty, staff and student personal computers
Resources and Training
Information on this page is subject to change without notice. If you have questions, please contact NDSU Software Licensing at 701-231-8685 (option 4) or firstname.lastname@example.org.