Microsoft Office Home Use Program
The Microsoft Campus Agreement allows NDSU faculty and staff to purchase one copy of Microsoft Office for home use at a significant discount.
Employees and students also have the option to get Microsoft Office for free through the Office ProPlus Program.
Available for Windows and Mac
Who can use the software
- Faculty and Staff
- Regular full-time and part-time employees (exempt and non-exempt)
- Temporary full-time and part-time employees (exempt and non-exempt)
- Graduate students with a current assistantship who are paid by stipend (but NOT other students or other student employees)
How can the software be used
- Academic (Teaching and Learning)
- Academic Research
- Personal Use
Where can the software be used
- Eligible faculty, staff and graduate student personal computers
Obtain the Software
Type of License
One copy allowed per eligible faculty, staff or student. Software must be uninstalled if/when the person leaves North Dakota State University or is otherwise no longer eligible for the Home Use Program.
$9.95 to download + additional cost if backup software is requested
Order This Product
To purchase Microsoft Office for home use, eligible faculty, staff and graduate students should contact their departmental software contact. Employment and/or assistantship status is verified during ordering to ensure eligibility.
Resources and Training
Information on this page is subject to change without notice. If you have questions, please contact NDSU Software Licensing at 701-231-8685 (option 4) or email@example.com.
Office 2016 for Windows:
- Lync (Skype for Business)
Office 2016 for Mac: