SAS (Statistical Analysis System)
SAS is an integrated system of software solutions that enables users to perform:
- data entry, retrieval, and management
- report writing and graphics design
- statistical and mathematical analysis
- business forecasting and decision support
- operations research and project management
- applications development
Available for Windows 32-bit or Windows 64-bit operating systems
Who can use the software
How can the software be used
- Academic (Teaching and Learning)
- Academic Research
Where can the software be used
- ITS-supported computer labs
- NDSU-owned computers
- Faculty, staff and student personal computers
Obtain the Software
Type of License
Annually renewable; unlimited licenses available
The license period runs from March 1 through February 28, with a roughly a 30-90 day "grace period," after which your software will no longer run.
Order This Product
To order this product for installation on NDSU-owned and faculty, staff and student personal computers, follow the instructions below.
NDSU-owned computers: Contact your departmental software contact to place an order.
Faculty, staff and student personal computers: Complete and submit the SAS Order Form.
Resources and Training
Information on this page is subject to change without notice. If you have questions, please contact NDSU Software Licensing at 701-231-8685 (option 4) or email@example.com.
SAS Order Form
Complete and submit the following form to order SAS software for faculty, staff or student personal computers. For NDSU-owned computers, contact your departmental software contact to place an order.
When completing the form, please note the following:
- Provide information about the person who will use the software
- Faculty should enter their own name in the Instructor / Advisor field
If you have questions, please contact NDSU Software Licensing at 701-231-8685 (option 4) or firstname.lastname@example.org before you complete this form.