Summer Workshops Available - Register Now!
We've just added several summer workshops to our training schedule. Check out the class descriptions, the current schedule and/or register for the session(s) you want now! All sessions are free and open to all faculty, staff, and students.
We expect these classes to fill quickly -- register now to guarantee your space! If a class is currently filled, please register on the wait list - you'll be contacted immediately via email if space becomes available later.
- CMS (TYPO3) Basics, Email Forms and Build Navigation Menus the Easy Way!
**These 3 workshops can help you learn how to work with the changes to TYPO3 since the April upgrade!
- PowerPoint: Audio and Video and Creating Posters in PowerPoint
- Excel 2016: For Beginners Only, Excel 2: Charts and Filters, Excel 3: Advanced Formulas and Data Validation and Excel 4: Macros, Pivot Tables and Database Tools
- Working with Audio: Using Audacity
- Video Editing with Premiere Elements and Video Editing in Premiere Pro
- 3ds MAX: Part 1 Intro/Basics, Part 2 Object Manipulation, Part 3 Working with Materials, Part 4 Exploring Animation and Part 5 Simulations
- For Graduate Students: Thesis Formatting in Word 2016 and Navigating the Disquisition Review Process
All workshops are held in the IT Training Room in 150D Quentin Burdick Building. We hope to see you there!
Contact Instructional Services firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
CMS (TYPO3) April 2017 Upgrade
The CMS system at NDSU was upgraded to TYPO3 Version 8 on April 21 - 23.
We've created a "Quick Start Guide" PDF document and several brief video tutorials designed to help you quickly adapt to the changes!
Multimedia Classroom Orientation
If you teach in one of NDSU's multimedia classrooms, a member of the Classroom Technology team can meet you in your classroom to acquaint you with the technology, check the compatibility of any personal devices you’ll use to teach, and answer your questions.
To request a one-on-one orientation session or if you have any questions contact Classroom Technology. email@example.com
- When you register for a session it's automatically added to your Outlook calendar when you accept it via the email confirmation
- If you register on the Wait List for a session that's currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which upcoming sessions you've registered for from one convenient location
- You'll be notified immediately via email if we cancel the session. The entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically when you respond to the email
Registration instructions are available on the page that appears when you click the "Register for Classes" link.