Multimedia Classroom Orientation Sessions
If you teach in one of NDSU's multimedia classrooms, sign up for a 30-minute, one-on-one orientation session. A member of the Classroom Technology team will meet you in your classroom to acquaint you with the technology, check the compatibility of any personal devices you’ll use to teach, and answer your questions.
Orientation sessions are available on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 3
- Wednesday, January 4
To request a one-on-one orientation session from the available date/time options, complete and submit the form at:
If you have any questions contact Classroom Technology email@example.com
Blackboard Training Available - Register Now!
Spring Semester is almost here already! We have training sessions available that can help you use Blackboard effectively in your courses.
Sessions begin on Thursday, January 5 and continue through Monday, January 9. Check out the class descriptions, the current schedule and/or register for the session(s) you want now! All sessions are free and open to all faculty, instructors, and staff.
We expect these classes to fill quickly -- register now to guarantee your space! If a class is currently filled, please register on the wait list - you'll be contacted immediately via email if space becomes available later.
- Blackboard 9.1: Quick Start Training – 2 sections (1/5/17 OR 1/6/17)
- Blackboard 9.1: Make Grade Center Work for You! – 1 section (1/9/17)
All sessions are held in the IT Training Room in 150D Quentin Burdick Building. We hope to see you there!
Contact Instructional Services firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Other Spring Semester Training Opportunities . . .
We're currently building a new training schedule for spring semester. More information will be available here later in January. Please check this site frequently!
You can view the Class Descriptions to see what we have to offer. Not all of the classes listed in these descriptions are offered each semester. If you don't see a class you'd like to attend listed in the descriptions, please contact Instructional Services email@example.com
- When you register for a session it's added to your Outlook calendar automatically when you accept it via the email confirmation
- If you register on the Wait List for a session that's currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which upcoming sessions you've registered for from one convenient location
- You'll be notified immediately via email if we cancel the session. The entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically when you respond to the email
Registration instructions are available on the page that appears when you click the "Register for Classes" link.