Upcoming Spring Semester Workshops
We recently added several workshops designed to help you use Blackboard and Respondus 4.0 efficiently for your courses. The first session begins immediately on Friday, January 4!
These classes tend to fill quickly -- register now to guarantee your space! If a class is currently filled, please register on the wait list - you'll be contacted immediately via email if space becomes available later.
All workshops are free and are open to all NDSU faculty and staff. Workshops are held in the IT Training Room in 150D Quentin Burdick Building.
Additional workshops will be added to the spring schedule soon - please check back frequently!
- Blackboard 9.1 Quick Start Training (repeated 2 times)
- Monday, January 7 - 9:00 - 10:30 AM
- Friday, January 11 - 9:00 - 10:30 AM
- Create and Manage Online Exams with Respondus 4.0
- Friday, January 25 - 10:00 - 11:00 AM
Introducing Respondus 4.0!
Want to easily upload exams from a Word document to Blackboard or print an exam from Blackboard to paper? Respondus 4.0 can help!
NDSU purchased a campus-wide license for Respondus 4.0 at the beginning of Fall 2018. Respondus 4.0 is available at no cost to all NDSU faculty and staff.
Respondus is a powerful tool instructors can use to quickly publish online tests and quizzes created in Word or plain text documents to Blackboard courses, or to print or save exams from Blackboard to paper or Word/PDF files (Windows users only).
ITS offers a fast paced, one-hour “hands-on” workshop designed to help you get started using Respondus once per semester.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
- When you register for a session it's automatically added to your Outlook calendar when you accept it via the email confirmation
- If you register on the Wait List for a session that's currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which upcoming sessions you've registered for from one convenient location
- You'll be notified immediately via email if we cancel the session. The entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically when you respond to the email
Registration instructions are available on the page that appears when you click the "Register for Classes" link.
Multimedia Classroom Orientation
If you teach in one of NDSU's multimedia classrooms, a member of the Classroom Technology team can meet you in your classroom to acquaint you with the technology, check the compatibility of any personal devices you’ll use to teach, and answer your questions.
To request a one-on-one orientation session or if you have any questions contact Classroom Technology. firstname.lastname@example.org