Fall Semester Training Opportunities Available Now!
We have a new schedule of classes covering several different topics available this semester!
Classes begin immediately on Monday, September 26. These classes tend to fill quickly -- register now to guarantee your space! If a class is currently filled, please register on the wait list - you'll be contacted immediately via email if space becomes available later.
What We Offer . . .
Note: Some classes are repeated more than once to allow you to pick the session(s) which best fit your schedule!
Creating Large-Format Posters
Working with Audio and Video
- Prezi: A PowerPoint Alternative
Excel 1: For Beginners Only
Excel 2: Charts & Filters
Excel 3: Advanced Formulas
Excel 4: Pivot Tables and Macros
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
Photoshop 1: For Beginners Only
Photoshop 2: Getting Started
Photoshop 3: Retouching Photos
Photoshop 4: Working with Filters
Photoshop 5: Transforming Images and Text
Photoshop 6: Exploring Layers
Illustrator 1: Basics
Illustrator 2: Basics
Adobe After Effects
- Design Applications
- Miscellaneous Topics
Camtasia: Screen Recording
Working with Audio and Video: Using Audacity and Premiere Elements
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Emporiums
- When you register for a session it's added to your Outlook calendar automatically when you accept it via the email confirmation
- If you register on the Wait List for a session that's currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which upcoming sessions you've registered for from one convenient location
- You'll be notified immediately via email if we cancel the session. The entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically when you respond to the email
Registration instructions are available on the page that appears when you click the "Register for Classes" link.