Get Ready for Fall Semester - Register Now!
It's hard to believe, but Fall Semester is almost here already! We have several training sessions available that can help you use technology effectively in your courses.
Sessions begin immediately on Thursday, August 19 and continue through Monday, August 22. Check out the class descriptions, the current schedule and/or register for the session(s) you want now! All sessions are free and open to all faculty, instructors and staff.
We expect these classes to fill quickly -- register now to guarantee your space! If a class is currently filled, please register on the wait list - you'll be contacted immediately via email if space becomes available later.
- Blackboard 9.1: Quick Start Training – 2 sections
- Blackboard 9.1: Make Grade Center Work for You! – 1 section
- Blackboard 9.1: Tests and Surveys – 1 section
- Getting Started with TurningPoint Cloud (Clickers) – 1 section
- Getting Started with Tegrity (lecture capture) – 1 section
All sessions are held in the IT Training Room in 150D Quentin Burdick Building. We hope to see you there!
TurningPoint Cloud training webinars available:
Turning Technologies offers dozens of live, instructor-led online sessions. Training sessions are offered at multiple dates and times and cover the following topics:
- Start Your Engines: How to Get Started with Clickers
- PowerPoint Polling
- Anywhere Polling
- Self-Paced Polling
- Effective Question Writing
- Integrating TurningPoint Cloud with Blackboard
Training schedules and registration for the “Start Your Engines: How to Get Started with Clickers” is available at https://www.turningtechnologies.com/Pages/Start-Your-Engines-webinar-series Training schedules and registration for all other training sessions is available at https://www.turningtechnologies.com/support/turningpoint-cloud/online-classes/educators
- When you register for a session it's added to your Outlook calendar automatically when you accept it via the email confirmation
- If you register on the Wait List for a session that's currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which upcoming sessions you've registered for from one convenient location
- You'll be notified immediately via email if we cancel the session. The entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically when you respond to the email
Registration instructions are available on the page that appears when you click the "Register for Classes" link.