Spring Semester Workshops Scheduled - Register Now!
Workshops begin on Wednesday, February 21 and continue into April. We expect these classes to fill quickly -- register now to guarantee your space!
Check out the class descriptions, the current schedule and/or register for the session(s) you want. If a class is currently filled, please register on the wait list - you'll be contacted immediately via email if space becomes available later.
All sessions are free and most are open to all faculty, staff, and students. Workshops are held in the IT Training Room in 150D Quentin Burdick Building.
- Adobe Illustrator: Basics
- Adobe Premiere Elements (Video Editing)
- Audacity (Audio Recording & Editing)
- CMS (TYPO3): Basics Training, Working with Images and Video, Build Navigation Menus the Easy Way, and Email Forms
- Disquisition Review Process (For Graduate Students)
- Excel: For Beginners Only, Charts and Filters, Advanced Formulas, and Pivot Tables & Recording Macros
- Photoshop: Exploring Photoshop, Retouching Photos, Digital Creation, and Photo Manipulation
- PowerPoint: Creating Posters, and Working with Audio & Video
- Thesis Formatting in Word 2016 (For Graduate Students)
Contact Instructional Services firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- When you register for a session it's automatically added to your Outlook calendar when you accept it via the email confirmation
- If you register on the Wait List for a session that's currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which upcoming sessions you've registered for from one convenient location
- You'll be notified immediately via email if we cancel the session. The entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically when you respond to the email
Registration instructions are available on the page that appears when you click the "Register for Classes" link.
Multimedia Classroom Orientation
If you teach in one of NDSU's multimedia classrooms, a member of the Classroom Technology team can meet you in your classroom to acquaint you with the technology, check the compatibility of any personal devices you’ll use to teach, and answer your questions.
To request a one-on-one orientation session or if you have any questions contact Classroom Technology. email@example.com