Fall Workshops Available - Register Now!
Check out the class descriptions, the current schedule and/or register for the session(s) you want now! All sessions are free and most are open to all faculty, staff, and students.
Workshops began on Tuesday, October 10 and continue through November, 2017. We expect these classes to fill quickly -- register now to guarantee your space! If a class is currently filled, please register on the wait list - you'll be contacted immediately via email if space becomes available later.
- Photoshop Fundamentals – Part 1 and Part 2
- PowerPoint: Posters (2 sections)
- PowerPoint: Audio and Video
- For Graduate Students: Navigating the Disquisition Review Process (four sections) and Thesis Formatting in Word 2016 (2 sections)
- Excel 1: For Beginners Only
- Excel 2: Charts and Filters
- Excel 3: Advanced Formulas and Data Validation
- Excel 4: Macros, Pivot Tables and Database Tools
- 3Ds Max 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
- Adobe Illustrator Basics
- Audio/Video: Using Audacity and Premiere Elements
- Blackboard (instructors) - see below
- CMS (TYPO3) Training - see below
Workshops are held in the IT Training Room in 150D Quentin Burdick Building unless a different location is listed. Please note the room number when you register. We hope to see you there!
Contact Instructional Services firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
CMS (TYPO3) and Blackboard Workshops
We recently added these CMS (TYPO3) and Blackboard workshops to the fall schedule!
- Blackboard 9.1: Enhance Student Assessments with the Rubrics Tool
- Blackboard 9.1: Self and Peer Assessment Tools
- CMS (TYPO3) Basics
- CMS (TYPO3) Training: Working with Images and Video
- CMS (TYPO3) Training: Build Navigation Menus the Easy Way!
- CMS (TYPO3) Training: Email Forms
We hope to see YOU there!
Multimedia Classroom Orientation
If you teach in one of NDSU's multimedia classrooms, a member of the Classroom Technology team can meet you in your classroom to acquaint you with the technology, check the compatibility of any personal devices you’ll use to teach, and answer your questions.
To request a one-on-one orientation session or if you have any questions contact Classroom Technology. email@example.com
- When you register for a session it's automatically added to your Outlook calendar when you accept it via the email confirmation
- If you register on the Wait List for a session that's currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which upcoming sessions you've registered for from one convenient location
- You'll be notified immediately via email if we cancel the session. The entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically when you respond to the email
Registration instructions are available on the page that appears when you click the "Register for Classes" link.