Summer Workshops Scheduled - Register Now!
Workshops begin on Monday, June 18 and continue into early September. We expect these workshops to fill quickly -- register now to guarantee your space!
View the schedule, workshop descriptions, and/or register for the worshops(s) you want. If a workshop is currently filled, please register on the wait list - you'll be contacted immediately via email if space becomes available later.
All workshops are free and most are open to all NDSU faculty, staff, and students. Workshops are held in the IT Training Room in 150D Quentin Burdick Building.
- YouTube for Blackboard or TYPO3 **NEW!**
- Quick Start Training (3 sections repeated)
- Enhance Student Assessment with the Rubrics Tool
- Make Grade Center Work for You!
- Tests and Surveys
- CMS (TYPO3):
- Basics Training (4 hour-2 day session - please register for BOTH days!)
- Working with Images and Video
- Build Navigation Menus the Easy Way
- Email Forms
- Excel 1: For Beginners Only
- Excel 2: Charts and Filters
- Excel 3: Advanced Formulas & Data Validation
- Excel 4: Pivot Tables & Recording Macros
- For Graduate Students:
- Disquisition Review Process (2 sections repeated)
- Thesis Formatting in Word 2016
Contact email@example.com for more information.
- When you register for a session it's automatically added to your Outlook calendar when you accept it via the email confirmation
- If you register on the Wait List for a session that's currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which upcoming sessions you've registered for from one convenient location
- You'll be notified immediately via email if we cancel the session. The entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically when you respond to the email
Registration instructions are available on the page that appears when you click the "Register for Classes" link.
Multimedia Classroom Orientation
If you teach in one of NDSU's multimedia classrooms, a member of the Classroom Technology team can meet you in your classroom to acquaint you with the technology, check the compatibility of any personal devices you’ll use to teach, and answer your questions.
To request a one-on-one orientation session or if you have any questions contact Classroom Technology. firstname.lastname@example.org