Fall Semester Training Opportunities Available Now!
We have a full schedule of classes covering a wide variety of topics this semester! We've added several new training sessions to the list of classes we offer each semester.
Classes begin immediately on Monday, September 28 and continue through Friday, December 11. These classes tend to fill quickly -- register now to guarantee your space! If a class is currently filled, please register on the wait list - you'll be contacted immediately via email if space becomes available later.
What We Offer . . .
Note: Some classes are repeated more than once to allow you to pick the session(s) which best fit your schedule!
- CMS (TYPO3) Training
- Excel 2013 MOS Certification Test Prep
- Word 2013 MOS Certification Test Prep - NEW
- PowerPoint 2013 MOS Certification Test Prep - NEW
- Prezi! A PowerPoint Alternative
- OneNote - Your Digital Notebook!
- Photography - NEW
- Electronic Publishing - NEW
- Camtasia: Screen Recording
- Audio Editing in Audacity
- Premiere Elements: Video Editing
- Garageband: Music Production
- Google Sites
- The Dark Web - NEW
The Registration System
- When you register for a session it's added to your Outlook calendar automatically when you accept it via the email confirmation
- If you register on the Wait List for a session that's currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which upcoming sessions you've registered for from one convenient location
- You'll be notified immediately via email if we cancel the session. The entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically when you respond to the email
Registration instructions are available on the page that appears when you click the "Register for Classes" link.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
If you use Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and/or Outlook), you can earn a MOS Certification in one or all of them!
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certifications are the official credential backed by Microsoft and recognized world-wide as a demonstration of your proficiency with the Office applications.
All NDSU staff and faculty can now take the MOS Certification exams on campus at no cost. Take advantage of this new opportunity for professional development!