Additional Summer Training Opportunities - Register Now!
The ITS Technology Learning & Media Center (TLMC) just added seven more workshops to the summer schedule in addition to the workshops announced earlier in June! Three are Excel workshops repeated due to high demand. The other four include two Photoshop workshops, an electronic publishing workshop, and one on photography.
There’s also still space available in several of the upcoming workshops announced earlier – see what we have to offer!
- Presentations using PowerPoint or Prezi
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop (different topics)
- Google Apps at NDSU
- Working with Audio: Audacity
- Working with Video: Adobe Premiere Elements
- Excel 2016 (different topics)
- CMS (TYPO3) Training
We expect these classes to fill quickly -- register now to guarantee your space! If a class is currently filled, please register on the wait list - you'll be contacted immediately via email if space becomes available later.
- When you register for a session it's added to your Outlook calendar automatically when you accept it via the email confirmation
- If you register on the Wait List for a session that's currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which upcoming sessions you've registered for from one convenient location
- You'll be notified immediately via email if we cancel the session. The entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically when you respond to the email
Registration instructions are available on the page that appears when you click the "Register for Classes" link.