CMS (TYPO3) April 2017 Upgrade
The CMS system at NDSU was upgraded to TYPO3 Version 8 on April 21 - 23.
You'll notice an updated look to the backend user interface, but most TYPO3 features remain unchanged. We've created a "Quick Start Guide" PDF document and several brief video tutorials designed to help you quickly adapt to the changes!
We’ve also scheduled two TYPO3 upgrade information sessions this week - Check out the session description, and register at http://www.ndsu.edu/its/training/register .
- TYPO3 Upgrade – What’s Changed? (Session 1) – Tuesday, 4/25/17 – 1:30 – 2:30 PM
- TYPO3 Upgrade – What’s Changed? (Session 2) – Wednesday, 4/26/17 – 8:30 – 9:30 AM
These sessions are free and open to all CMS users at NDSU – both sessions will be in the IT Training Room in 150D Quentin Burdick Building.
Note: Additional workshops covering other topics will be added soon - please check frequently to see the updated schedule.
Multimedia Classroom Orientation
If you teach in one of NDSU's multimedia classrooms, a member of the Classroom Technology team can meet you in your classroom to acquaint you with the technology, check the compatibility of any personal devices you’ll use to teach, and answer your questions.
To request a one-on-one orientation session or if you have any questions contact Classroom Technology. email@example.com
- When you register for a session it's automatically added to your Outlook calendar when you accept it via the email confirmation
- If you register on the Wait List for a session that's currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which upcoming sessions you've registered for from one convenient location
- You'll be notified immediately via email if we cancel the session. The entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically when you respond to the email
Registration instructions are available on the page that appears when you click the "Register for Classes" link.