Blackboard 9.1: What's New, What's Not!
There are some exciting and powerful new features available in our latest Blackboard system upgrade at NDSU. In this one-hour session you'll quickly learn how to use these new features in your classes!
Here's what we'll cover:
- Track student interactions with Blackboard tests using the new Test Access Log
- Use the new Date Management tool to quickly update all or selected course dates from one place
- Use the improved Groups Management tool to efficiently create and edit Groups
- Grade Center and My Grades improvements and enhancements
- Issue student rewards (badges and certificates) with the new Achievements feature
- Generate downloadable reports of user's activities/submissions within a single course with the new Single Course User Participation report option