CMS (TYPO3): Build Navigation Menus the Easy Way!
One of the most powerful features of the CMS (TYPO3) system at NDSU is the ability to quickly and automatically build different kinds of menus to make it easier for visitors to find information and navigate your site successfully. Learn how you can save time using the menu system to create links within your site in this one hour class.
Note: There have been many changes in the way the TYPO3 navigation menus work since the TYPO3 upgrade at NDSU in April, 2017. Attend this class to learn about these changes!
What You'll Learn:
- How the default left-side navigation menu hierarchy is created
- Easily create "site maps" with automatically updating links to all pages and subpages in a site
- Create "jump" menus (links) to move quickly to other places within a single page
- Quickly build menus of selected pages and subpages
- Using "Insert Records" to reuse content in multiple pages without unnecessary duplication
Pre-requisites: Completion of "CMS (TYPO3) Basics" or experience using the CMS system at NDSU.